Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Authors After Dark Interview: Sandy Sullivan

AAD Featured Author Interview: Sandy Sullivan


 
Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Sandy Sullivan!

Is this your first year attending AAD?
No. I’ve been to AAD the 2 years. This will be my 3rd year attending. It’s a great conference.

What brings you back to AAD?
It’s very reader friendly and a great place to be able to sit and talk to the readers one on one. I’ve had a blast every year I’ve been and I expect to this year as well.
Photobucket

So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
I’ll be hanging out around the bar and the Secret Cravings Publishing table. We’ve done parties in the past, but we aren’t doing one this year although I’ll be around to just chat it up with lots of readers.
Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
My latest release will be out June 28 called Forever Kind of Cowboy. It’s the 5th in my Cowboy Dreamin’ series and I’ll have the first 4 in print available for purchase.



Love Me Once Love Me Twice by Sandy Sullivan
If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
Make Mine a Cowboy is the first in the series although Love Me Once, Love Me Twice is the first in my Montana Cowboys series. Both are great reads!
 


What panels will you be on at AAD?
Western panel, erotic romance panel and contemporary romance panels.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
I love Strawberry Daiquiri’s.

Everyone loves the conference costumes. Can you give any hints about what to expect?
I’m not a dress up kind of person so I’ll be in street clothes.

SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
I have mirrors I give out to the readers as well as bookmarks. I’m planning on something new this year, hopefully to give the readers something cool.

Wild Wyoming Nights by Sandy SullivanWe’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
Wild Wyoming Nights, Love Me Once, Love Me Twice, Make Mine a Cowboy and the first four in that series that are available in print.

Where can readers find you?
https://www.facebook.com/sandy.l.sullivan.7
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandy-Sullivan/120827420748
https://twitter.com/sandys37
www.romancestorytime.com






 

No comments: