Friday, June 27, 2014

Authors After Dark Featured Author Interview: Selene Grace Silver

AAD Featured Author Interview: Selene Grace Silver

SeleneBorderWelcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Selene Grace Silver!
Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
I’m thrilled about my paranormal novel The Binding of Adara which just released (June 2014). It’s part of a series about a large clan of witches and warlocks who can shift their present timeline to an alternate reality at will. (The first title in the series is a novella, Brianna’s Bewitching, available exclusively on Amazon.) As I conceptualized the series, I wondered what witchcraft would look like filtered through the science of physics, so the stories position themselves at the crossroads of contemporary, paranormal, futuristic and erotic romance.
 
 
 
The Binding of Adara Final Cover
What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’m excited to be on panels discussing topics close to my heart including: Great Geeky Heroes (love how brilliant intellects are often countered by inept relationship skills); Contemporary Romance; Gods and Magic; and I’m on a panel that sounds perfectly naughty--If It Feels Good. The conversation in that sexy-sounding session is likely to be outrageous and entertaining. All of these panel topics link together strongly in my stories.
If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Dirty Vodka Martini, naturally, with extra olives. I love salty things. After all, I do write sexy romances.
Everyone loves the conference costumes. Can you give any hints about what to expect?
It’ll be appropriately categorized under sins rather than under virtues. I plan to be angelic after I die.
SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
The best thing of all for a conference all about readers: free (digital) books. I also have some awesome collectibles from my paranormal series to hand out.
Where can readers find you?
Please come find me!
selene@selenegracesilver.com

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Selene, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: