Monday, June 23, 2014

Author After Dark Featured Author Interview: Tilly Greene



AAD Featured Author Interview: Tilly Greene
Branded by Tilly Greene
Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Tilly Greene!

 Yah!  I’m so glad to be here … thank you for having me.  Grap your cup of coffee, tea or whatever your poison is … mine is Coke … and let’s natter.

Is this your first year attending AAD?
HA!  Ummm, NO!  I’ve been going to AAD since day naught and have loved every one.  Each year is slightly different but what’s the same is the fun to be had.

What brings you back to AAD?
Reconnecting with people and meeting new ones, those are the two things AAD offers and they never grow old.  There’s loads of fun to be had, book chatter to indulge and parties to flutter around, but honestly it’s all about the people who attend.  I could care less where they are held because I rarely leave the hotel or see my room for that matter … there is that much happening!  I think last year I was up and ready to play by 10 and in bed by 2, sometimes 3, and it was all fun and I have the pictures to prove it.

Pleasured in London by Tilly GreeneDo you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
 I do, thank you for asking.  Pleasured in London, a contemporary erotica with bondage and ménage a trois short, is the second book in my Pleasured in… series and will be released in June by me.  Come Back, my new shape shifter based in New York City is the first in a trilogy and out in July through Torrid Books.  Both of these will be available as ebooks.  As for paperback, well, I plan to have a super secret surprise book, fingers crossed, and then there’s Branded – my contemporary multicultural western BDSM anthology with A Wild Ride, that can only be found in Branded.

Tell us about the party you’re hosting at AAD!
There are two I have a hand in.  One is the cocktail party before the Bookies, which I adore!  They honor people in the industry, from bloggers to writers, and that is not done anywhere else.  At the cocktail party I should be able to unveil the super secret surprise book … ooo, three s’s, must be special!  The other event is the Paranormal Party.  Both are totally different and will be fun to attend.  Oh and there will be goodies to collect as well!

What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’ll be sitting on the multicultural/interracial, multiple partners, shifters and a readers rule panel … all different, good fun, full of information and goodies, cool swag goodies!  Oh, and I plan to have a bag of stuff like an AAD t-shirt and a mug to giveaway at one of the panels, sweet!

Highland Heat by Tilly GreeneWe’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
 I write what I ready, everything, so it’s a mixed bag of delight.  Zandia is a futuristic and empowers women, Highland Heat is a shape shifter and you can’t help but fall in love with the hero Hamish Buchanan, Mythological Messes Redux has six Greek mythology stories where I’ve extended the traditional myth for a new and better ending and a few of them you’ve probably never heard of, and I can’t forget my new book, Branded, which I told you about above … cowboys are so bloody sexy, especially when they’re into BDSM!  Did I mention most of these books have BDSM in them?  Yeah, when we say I write it hot, it’s steam with the ladies bound and taken!  Not one of these books is the same, not even the super secret surprise book.  What I can say is they all would make a fantastic read while sunning yourself poolside or curled up on the couch … I’m all about the read!

Where can readers find you?
When I’m dodging deadlines, I am EVERYWHERE!  First there’s my WEBSITE, like BAM, everything to know is there. Then there’s  Facebook [it’s a habit] and my FB Profile [please, like me, I have so few ], Pinterest [totally addicted to clothes I’d never wear and hot dudes], Twitter [is where I drop random tidbits that float through my mind] and when I have a free minute I add to my Hot Thoughts Blog.

Can’t wait to see you all in Charlotte … make sure and hunt me down to say Hi!  I love meeting new to me people

No comments: