Saturday, June 7, 2014

Authors After Dark Featured Author Interview: Becca Jameson

AAD Featured Author Interview: Becca Jameson
 
 

Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Becca Jameson!

Is this your first year attending AAD? Yes

What made you want to come to AAD? Sidney Bristol told me about it! You might know her...hehe.

Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about? Come. The first book in The Fight Club series. It’s a steaming hot, six-book series that features six guys who not only work out at the same gym as MMA fighters, but also belong to the same BDSM club.
Come-Becca_Jameson-500x800If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be? Come, which releases July 3 as e-book and will also quickly be available in print. In fact, I will have about 100 copies with me at AAD to give away at the luncheon held on Thursday!

 
Tell us about the party you’re hosting at AAD! I’ll be hosting a luncheon on Thursday with four other authors: Sasha White, Opal Carew, Bianca D’Arc, and Delilah Devlin.
 
If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison? I’m a red wine gal!
 
SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing? Ooh! I have drawstring bags. They are purple! Come find me and make one of them yours! They say: Becca Jameson...where Alphas dominate… Since I’m both a wolf girl and a BDSM girl!
Where can readers find you? Beccajameson.com, @beccajameson, beccajameson4@aol.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: