Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer Coming To An End

I had a lot of plans for this summer. Even started a bucket list of sorts. Some things I have accomplished...other not so much. We've taken a few trips. Gotten some culture and had some fun. Officially summer doesn't end until September 23rd here. That's roughly 17 days, so I can still get some stuff done.

I'm going to start today!!!!!!

So here's the thing, I am a writer. This is my job and I
 it. My days consist of sitting at my desk in front of my computer and thinking about what it would be like to be someone else, or how people would react in different situations. I also have admin type stuff to do. Figuring out promo and production schedules.

Along with this fabulous profession I also have a family that enjoys spending time with me, well most of the time. They understand that my mind wanders and don't make fun of me too much.

I've tried to find a way to make this blog work of me. By that I mean I've tried different types of schedules. Certain topics on certain days. Talking about my writing journey. Those things haven't really worked for me. In fact they kind of bogged down my thoughts. So as one of my Summer Bucket List items I had listed 'Find a way to enjoy using my blog'. 

Side note: I love making list. Sticking to them is like a personal challenge.

I think I have come up with a way to do that. In utter randomness like the way the rest of my mind works. I'm not going to schedule or focus on any one topic. What that means is I'm going to pop in and say whatever's on my mind. Yeah that's it. Okay so (WOW, I use the words so a lot) starting tomorrow I will post my Rest of Summer Bucket List. I may also play around with my blog layout a bit.

That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a great summer.





No comments: