Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Going Out With A Bang

Well with my new release next week
and my plans for the next few weekends my summer is going out with a bang.

I've been working on edits, and now finalizing formatting of Faking It For A Friend. This book wasn't planned when I started the series, but the characters wormed their way into getting their story written.

If I wasn't busy enough with getting everything ready for this release my hubby decided we need to get a way. So we're taking a trip up to Mt. Washington in New Hampshire with my two nieces. this little vacation is hopefully going to help us relax for what's in store the following weekend.

We haven't been up to the house in Maine in over a year. The kids have visited their friends up there and checked on the house. It's still standing, but some spiders have taken up residence. Well hubby and I talked and decided it's time to clean it up and get it sold.

This makes me sad, but at the same time I know it's the right thing to do. It's a waste to have the house and 24 acres not being used. Still I guess a pat of me always thought at some point we'd use it for a vacation retreat of sorts.

Anyway hubby, me, kids, and nieces are going up for Labor Day long weekend to clean and pack stuff up. I guess the good thing I wont be able to worry about sales stats for the new release. 


No comments: