Saturday, December 11, 2010

Contest Day 11

Okay I'm late again, but I have a couple really good excuses.


 First I took the niece and nephew bowling. It's our Saturday morning routine, but today when we were done I took them up the road to Border's to visit with someone special.
Then I took a trip over to my sisters to make a few T-shirts for a very good friend. While I was there I found a recipe I thought my family might like. Etoufee.

My daughter's cat really liked the sound of that. Okay so it may have been the smell, but he kept my and the hubby company while I cooked.



The hubby and boys liked it. The only comment was next time make more.


Okay so now that everyone is fed and happy, including the cat. Here's today's hints.

1.) I last a long time when conditions are right.
2.) You never know how many inches you'll get.
3.) You never know when I'm going to come.

What am I?

3 comments:

Abhishek Duggal said...

Snow!

Thanks for the oppportunity!

forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

Jennifer Mathis said...

snow
meandi09@yahoo.com

Mindy said...

I'm guessing an Icicle :)

Mindy :)
Birdsooong@aol.com