Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5: Manic Monday

Real Life VS. Writing Life

There are just those days when you have a dozen or so things on your list that you have to put everything else aside and take care of.

Phone calls and tracking paper work down are a pain in the ass, especially when the people you are dealing with are states away. Seriously we were beginning to think we were going to have to drive to Maine and meet with the school to get things straightened out. Luckily everything was accomplished today with about four phone calls. It only took four and a half months!

Then there are errands. Normally I don't mind running them because we grab lunch or do something fun while we're out. But this does seriously interfere with my writing time.

When I started writing I was working a 3rd shift job and trained myself to write during those hours. I still write better between 11pm and 7am.

No comments: