Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Revamped And Restyled


Before

After

When choosing a new style for anything sometimes it's worth stepping out of your comfort zone. That said this has been a big week for me making changes so I decided now was the time to update all aspects of my life, including my blog and website. The changes here will be simple and unlike the drastic change I made yesterday in cutting off over eight inches of my hair. That said let's get started.



Available 7/5 at Siren Publishing

Up until now I've used this blog as a place to let people know when I had a new release. I've pimped out a few other authors too, and that I will probably do again. I've done a few Thursday Thirteens, which I love doing when I have cool ideas. So that will stay and hopefully be a regular feature. So what's changing? Well as a writer often I don't see things like other people. When I venture out, whether for a trip to the grocery store, or to another state for a conference I almost always find myself thinking wow, or holy shit.

So basically I'm done trying to force myself to blog like a normal person. And really who is normal these days? Instead I'm going to use this blog as a journal and hopefully a fun place to stop by and see what this romance writer on the loose is up to.

Watch for my soon to come rundown of my experience at RomFest in Gatlinburg Tennessee. It was a blast and I have lots to share!

No comments: