Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Authors After Dark Featured Author Interview: Stacey Kennedy



AAD Featured Author Interview: Stacey Kennedy
rsz_3complete1
Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Stacey Kennedy!

 Is this your first year attending AAD?
I love AAD so much that this is actually my third year!

What brings you back to AAD?
The people, the parties, basically the FUN! I love the fact that AAD is more intimate. There is a very good chance I’ll see everyone that I’ve met before and meet a lot of new people, and if that isn’t awesome I don’t know what is! I’ve had a total blast every time I’ve attended AAD that it keeps me coming back for more!

So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
Without a doubt, I’ll be at the bar. What can I say? Wine makes me happy. Very happy!! So, please come and have a drink with me. :)
 
rsz_1desired_cvrDo you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
Yes, I do! Like BDSM, sexy Doms, and a sweet love story? Good. I’ve got you covered. The third CLUB SIN book is coming out just before AAD on July 22nd. Here’s a little bit about it:

 Kyler Morgan, Master at the legendary Club Sin in Las Vegas, knows how to give women what they want—too well. He hasn’t had a real challenge in a long time. Then Ella Snow enters his life. Beautiful, inhibited, and innocent in the ways of submission and domination, Ella is the new blood he’s been lusting after. Soon, the thrill of training her to embrace his world brings forth desires Kyler cannot control.

After ending an abusive relationship, Ella makes a promise to herself to start living life to the fullest. It’s one of the reasons she seeks out Club Sin. Here, Kyler’s every touch is a lesson in liberation, stirring passions that have no bounds. But as she falls under Kyler’s command, Ella discovers that some secrets are so dark they must come to light. Submission alone may not be enough to save her, leaving her Master with only one question: How can he help Ella heal while unlocking the deep pleasures she craves?

Wanna know more? You can find it here - http://www.randomhouse.com/book/240353/desired-by-stacey-kennedy
9780345548306
Tell us about the party you’re hosting at AAD!
I’m a co-sponsor of the Leather & Lace party! Yes, it shall be a sexy night for sure! In fact, I think it’s a perfect night to wear a corset!! Oh, and if anyone wants to find me, I’ll be the one on the dance floor!

 I heard through the grapevine you’re sponsoring a table at the Sins & Virtues ball. Tell us more!
I’ll be at the Wrath table. This is the first year that I’ll be wearing a costume and I totally admit this whole costume shopping thing was way more fun than I was expecting. If it wasn’t for Etsy, I think I might be in full panic mode, but that online store made life very easy for me. I love, love, love my costume, and I cannot wait to see yours! For my guests at the ball, I have quite a few goodies for you. No secret spilling here, but it shall be a wicked fun night!

Where can readers find you?
I’d love to connect before AAD. You can find me here:
Website - http://www.staceykennedy.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/authorstaceykennedy
Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/Stacey_Kennedy

 So excited to see you all there. We are going to have a blast! Thank you, Sidney Bristol, for sharing a bit about me today! Make sure you all track me down and say hello...and you must make time to have a drink with me, too!! xoxo

No comments: