Sunday, July 20, 2014

Authors After Dark Featured Author Interview: Susana Ellis





AAD Featured Author Interview: Susana Ellis
 

Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Susana Ellis!

 Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes

What made you want to come to AAD?
My friend Selene Grace Silver was invited as a featured author, so I signed up too. She writes contemporaries and paranormals. I write historicals.

Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
I’m currently revising a Regency time travel that will be submitted to Sourcebooks, along with a series starring my Regency time-travelling lady, Lady Pendleton.
 
18955103
Tell us about the parlor game you’re hosting!
It’s a “Concentration” type memory game where you have to match Regency people and terms. Prizes include some great souvenirs from my recent trip to London!

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Club soda, LOL! But I wouldn’t say no to a piña colada!

Everyone loves the conference costumes. Can you give any hints about what to expect?
I’m a Regency author. What do you expect? My mother made it and everyone who sees it wants one. But she insists it was a one-time thing.

SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
Buttons, pens, mugs, magnets. collector cards, bookmarks.
 

We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
Cotillion Christmas Celebrations, an anthology of Regency Christmas novellas including my A Twelfth Night Tale.

Where can readers find you?
https://www.facebook.com/susana.ellis.5
https://twitter.com/susanaauthor
http://www.susanaellis.com

No comments: