Friday, July 18, 2014

Author's After Dark Featured Author Interview: Leigh Ellwood

AAD Featured Author Interview: Leigh Ellwood



katWelcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Leigh Ellwood!

Is this your first year attending AAD?

No, this is my third AAD, I think. I attended the first one in New York and I know I went to
the one in Philly. Actually, this is my fourth one, because I went to the second one, too.



What made you want to come to AAD?
I like AAD because it is more intimate than other romance cons I’ve attended. There are
panels that discuss LGBT romance, which you don’t find in other places, that feature actual LGBT authors. I like, too, that it’s reader-focused and gives readers the chance to meet the authors they admire.

21896386
So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The
lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?

I am co-sponsoring a lunch, so definitely look for me there. I have a few panels as well, but
basically you’ll find me all over the place, checking out the hotel and other happenings at
AAD. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder and say hi.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Scarlett O’Hara – Southern Comfort and cranberry with a twist of lime.

SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
For the lunch I’m making knitted coffee cup sleeves. Take them to Starbucks or wherever
and you don’t have to worry about those cardboard things. Drink your coffee, help the
environment, and hopefully the button attached will remind you of me.
 
 
20716844
We’re all excited about the book signing. What books willyou have on hand to sign
and sell?

I have copies of my latest paranormal duology, LOVE IS BLISS, available. Panther shifters!


Where can readers find you?
Website - http://www.leighellwood.com
Blog - http://leighwantsfood.blogspot.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/LeighEllwood
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/LeighEllwoodAuthor

No comments: