Thursday, January 2, 2014

I should be cleaning, but...

I know I said just yesterday that I was going to work on getting my office clean and organized. I'm sticking to that, but today I spent cleaning out my computer instead.

I went through over a dozen plot ideas I had typed up. I trashed a few, but most of them still sounded good so I just moved them all into a plot bunny folder. There were a select few that I kept out thinking maybe they might work sooner rather than later.

Then I organized all my royalty statements from my different publishers. I'm pretty good about keeping track of them so I just needed to print the few I missed.

I'll admit I  did sneak online a couple of times. I managed to order a couple of promotional items for the two events I'm attending this year. The Novel Experience Event and Authors After Dark. I can't wait to get together with readers and other authors.

If you're an aspiring author or a reader looking to mix and mingle with a wide range of authors, industry people and other terrific readers I'd suggest checking both of these events out.


Now back to work for me. Sweet dream and Happy reading!












No comments: