Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm Not Obsessed!

Really I'm not. I just have things I like.


 
One thing I don't think I could live without. BOOKS! Print or ebook I love them. Okay when some people see my bookselves they might think I'm obessive. (yes I have more than 1. Try 3 here in MA and 1 massive one at our house in Maine.) Today I picked up these 3. I torture myself by only reading 1 chapter for every 2 I write.




Tuesday in my house is movie day. Whether we go to the theater, choose something on TV, or pick up a new DVD we try to watch something together. Today was the hubby's choice. He took me and the kiddo to see the movie Promised Land. Matt Damon and Frances McDormand were good. It started of good, but slowed toward the end. Still a good movie.


Hubby's Chicken Salad grinder
Chazz's Pastrami with mustard cheese
and onions.
After the movie we went to my first choice in restaruants. Steve's Pizza in West Boylston Mass. This is the place to go for lunch or dinner. For taste, price, and huge meals this is it. I have two 6' 2" sons and I've only seen them finish their meals two or three times the portions are that big.
 
  
This is my spaghetti and meatballs with the loaf of garlic bread. Trust me the picture from my phone doesn't do it justice. The meatballs are the size of softballs. I have failed to finish even half of this, but I keep trying. My hubby has come closer. Basically you  can order anything and come out full and have something for later. Or do what we do, SHARE. I split a spaghetti and meatball with my niece and neither of us finished our half.




So in all today I got three of my favorite things and I managed to hobble around pretty damn good. The back is feeling better. Still sore, but managable.

No comments: