Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week has been a blur of activity around here.

We prepped for 2 parties and Halloween itself, bowled, suffered two meltdowns (this will probably be addressed again next Saturday morning), went to a 50th Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal dinner in the midst of the NorEaster that hit Massachusetts Saturday night. During all of this I did manage to get about 5,300 words written, attend a local writers meeting, shop for my NaNo swap partner stuff, and worked up some new promo stuff.

Now onto what's in store for me this coming week. NaNo starts Tuesday so I plan to spend tomorrow working on my WIP and trying to decide which story to make my NaNo project. I like having 2/3 projects going at a time so I plan to do at least 2k for NaNo and then work on Brazen 6, which is slated to be the last in my Brazen Sister Series.

While I'm sorry to see the Brazen Sisters story end I'm looking forward to what coming next.

No comments: