Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Thirteen TV

This weeks 13 is my top choices of what to watch on TV this Fall. Now I admit I have a DVR so I can record and watch later if need be. Also not listed by order of favorite, just as I found pics.

1.) Revenge


 

2.) Castle

                            
                     





 3.) Sons Of Anarcy



 






4.) NCIS


'Fringe' Star Joshua Jackson Relegated to the Sidelines5.) Fringe





          6.) NCIS: Los Angeles









7.) Last Man Standing (I love Tim Allen)









8.)Wendy Williams (my weekday guilty pleasure)








  9.) Project Runway (yes I know this is almost over)




10.) The Rosie Show
(She always makes me laugh)








 


11.)Once Upon A Time
(really looing forward to this)








 

12.) The Next Iron Chef

(great cast of chefs this season)







13.) Dexter
        





So now you have a glimpse of how I spend my free time.








1 comment:

Pearl said...

I read an article about Dexter and the Chef one, but otherwise, nada. Tv-free.