Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly Update

Family Stuff
Looked at a few houses while down here in Massachusetts. Maybe a move is in near future, maybe not. We'll have to wait and see. Visited with all my nieces and nephews.

Best thing that happened this week: Dinner with the Divas Saturday night. I haven't laughed that much in long time. The food was great, too.
Lesson learned: I need to get out there more.

Worst thing that happened this week: Car ran out of tranny fluid on the way down and my husband and son had to walk to get more.
Lesson Learned: Check all fluids before you get on the road.

Upcoming Schedule:
April 21st-27th- Going to RT Convention. Came up with eally unique costume for Fairy Ball. I will take tons of pics for website gallery page.

August15th- Wedding in MA. Nephew is getting married.

No comments: