Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Update

Still working on schedule. I will have it ironed out by Friday. Have some really good ideas. I want to be original. Don't we all?

As for this week was exciting and boring all at the same time. Sticking to working out a half hour a day. I met with dietician and now I'm starving and tired, but following new diet.
Found a car for my daughter. A 1992 Oldsmoblie. She loves it. And I'm getting a Suburban, no idea on the age, but it looks good. Now.

Best thing that happened this week: Can't tell you yet. I'll scream and shout it in due time. I promise.
Lesson learned: Good things come to those who try hard and don't give up.

Worst thing that happened this week: Got my sons test results back from the shrink. He total agrees no depression, I told his teacher that but they wante to test anyway. He did say he show signs of social phobia, because he prefers not to hang with his friends after school and likes to be independant. I'm not so sure, but I planto keep a close eye on him.
Lesson learned: If t's not one thing it's something else.


Getting ready for RT, and trip down to MA. Can't wait to see my family. Got lots of little gifts for my nieces and nephews.

Upcoming things on my schedule:
Meeting at sn school on 17th at 7:30a.m. This is going to be a test of my will power. I swear if his science teacher gives me a hard time I'l send my husband in next. He doesn't take crap from anyone. Guess that's where the 15yr old gets it.
Meet with diebetic nurse on the 19th Husband said he'll drag me kicking and screaming if I try to skip it.
Going down to Mass. March 26th - March 31. They have no snow at my sisters. I can't wait.
Going to RT Convention in April. Came up with eally unique costume for Fairy Ball. I will take tons of pics for website gallery page.
Wedding in MA in August. Nephew is getting married.

No comments: