Friday, February 21, 2014

Trips and Trials

I've been working hard to get Book 3 in my Blackridges Series done. It's now in the hands of my publisher. Not sure when this one will come out, but I'm really happy with it.

IF you have had a chance to check out this series now would be a good time. Book 2 (the one on the right) is on sale for $2.49 until February 26th along with some other great Jupiter Garden Press titles.

 

I have taken some time to stop and smell the roses. Every so often it's important to recharge your mental batteries.


Hubby took me to New Hampsire and we went on the Budweiser Tour at the Merrimack plant. I'm not much of a drinker, but I loved the Lime, Strawberry, and new Mango Rita's.
 
 
 
 


 
 And my gosh the Clydesdale Horse are amazing. They huge and beautiful. I offered to trade my three kids and the family's six cats for just one of them, but the hubby said no.
 
 
 







We also had a great time at the Melha Shriners Chili Cook-off. Hubby heard about this on the radio and insisted we go check it out. I love that he drags me out sometimes. Our favorites were #'s 4, 8, and 14. No idea who won, but it was fun to go and try all 25 varieties.









No comments: