Thursday Thirteen: Reasons I Believe My Daughter's Cat Thinks....
Let me start by introducing everyone to Zombie.
He's a big beautiful fluffy cat. We think a little Maine Coon do to his size and fluffiness. The following are 13 Reasons why I believe he thinks I'm the weakest of the herd.
1) He has that big cat mentality.
2) That's my desk he's sitting on.
3) No matter where I'm walking he runs in front of me. I'm not sure if he thinks were racing, or just wants to knock me down.
4) If I walk into the kitchen he goes directly to the fridge. This should be a reason for me not to go there. Maybe he's trying to be a diet aide.
5) Of all the cats in this house, and there are five, he is the only one will decide if he wants my attention he's getting it. Seriously I can be sitting in the chair typing away on my laptop and he will lay right on top of it so i have to stop.
6) He will come a sit next to me and head butt my hand until I pat him.
7) If you hold your fingers chest hieght and rub them together Zombie will jump from the floor into your arms. In my case all I have to do his move my arms and he takes it as an invitation.
8) When I'm watching TV he wont just sit on my lap. No he's a typical male and he likes boobs. He loves to lay right across my breasts and rub his face on my chin.
9) He's very demanding.
10) When we lived in Maine the cats were allowed to go outisde. Now that we are in Massachusttes in the city they're not. Zombie is so spoiled he has a harness and leash so he can be walked around the yard. This chore usually falls to me.
11) Often Zombie will just sit there and stare at me until I get up and see what he wants.
12) He will sit on the arm of my chair and whip his tail at me when he's annoyed.
13) The biggest reason I believe HE thinks I'm the weakest is because if we all have food he comes after mine. Not just sits there and stares if it's something he really wants he will try to take it off my plate.
You know after writing this I'm beginning to think I may be the weakest in our herd.