Monday, January 2, 2012

No New Years Resolutions, But Big Changes.

This year I decided I need to make some BIG changes. I'm setting monthly goals for myself and putting them out there hoping to keep myself motivated.


Writing:
I'm going to work on getting at least 1k a day in no matter what, but really I'm aiming for 5k a day. I want to finish and sub at least 5 novellas and 3 50k+ pieces this year. See setting the bar high, but no too high. I like to have a few.


Reading:
Has always been a passion for me. 1-2 books a week is easy, but this year I am going to make sure I go to BN, Amazon, and goodreads and leave reviews. This is a 2 part process. First it'll hopefully help the authors, but also it should help me keep better track of what I've read.


Accountability is going to be key this year. I plan on stepping up everywhere. I'm gonna keep journals to log

January writing goals are:
Finish Brazen 6. I started this for a week later for my NaNo project, but holidays really got in my way.

I am going to work on novellas for Siren and PPB.
Since I'm diabetic I need to get on track with these, especially since I slipped hard over the holidays. Eating goals:



Add more veggies.
Try at least three new dishes.
Exercise:
Ride exercise bike at least and hour 2x a day.

Wow! Looking at all that now I'm glad I broke my plans into monthly goals. Here's to staying on track.

No comments: