Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Friday of 2011

Sitting here going over plans for the next year and wondering if I have totally lost all sense of reality. For comparision I looked back over my goals for 2011 and found that I accompished quite a few of them, but far from all.


If I had to choose something that surprised me this year it would be my novells A Damsel Without A Dress winning a Bookie Award at Author's After Dark Conference in Philly. 


I'm also happy to say that in December I had my 15th title released. It only took 3 years to reach that goal. I also managed to master Facebok and Twitter. Maybe I'll get this blog under control by the end of 2012.





Vanessa "The Jeep Diva"

Joy from Joyfully Reviewed

I attended 2 reader conferences giving me the honor of meeting some amazing authors, and wonderful bloggers.








Matt and Rebecca Sawyer
at
Author's After Dark in Philly


Some Siren Publishing Authors at
Lori Foster Reader Get Together




I had so much fun. The different parties, events, and panels were amazing.








Over the last twelve months a read some great books too.

                                               Melissa Schroeder's A Little Harmeless Sex,


Karen Hawkins  Scandal In Scotland,





Sabrina Jeffries How To Woo A Reluctant Lady,




and Erin Kellison's Shadow Bound were just a few of my favorites.


Next years schedule is jam packed full of work, fun (I hope), and lots of reading. Here's hoping everyone accomplishes everything they want in the next year.

No comments: