Friday, May 28, 2010

My Desk Has Arrived!


Okay we ordered my new desk last Sunday and it showed up yesterday. Hubby chose to have it delivered so he didn't have to carry it up to the 3rd floor. Smart man.





I 'm really looking forward to being able to lock myself in and get some major wordage written.
My Husband is doing an awesome job helping me get everything ready.




However delivery guys must not have wanted to do it either , becuase they left the three big heavy boxes on the front porch. So hubby and 16 yr old had to lug it upstairs.



Anyway it's here. Yay!



This peice in the box is the hutch top.





Right now it's in peices spread around the room waiting to be assembled.

Hubby started to build it, but work called and he had to go.




It'll be done by Sunday no matter what, because my kids will be here Monday. Can't wait to see them.



So far has been a good week. Got lots of writing done.

Need to some food shopping before kids get here,
but looking forward to spending the week with them.





No comments: