Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Week Finally Came To An End

I'm going to start with the best thing that happened this week it was today. My hubby and I took a trip to Staples and ordered my desk. The chair was in stock so it's here

My niece and nephew slept over Saturday night. It was fun, but tiring.

This week had my reevaluating some things. Working part-time takes a big chunk out of my writing time. I worked on way more stuff last year than this year. I hate the feeling that
I'm slacking, because I know I'm not. of course no caffiene and barely any sugar to keep me going isn't helping.

Still I thought the money was worth it. Then they had us work 8:30am until 4:30 pm M-T-W on Thurs-Fri I was back on 2pm-6pm and my co-worker on her 10am-2pm. She seemed to like more hours, but for me it really made me think.

To be truthful that wasn't the only thing that pushed me to reconsider things. On Wednesday we found out big changes are coming down from the top. If there wasn't some major benefits to this job (health insurance not one of them) I'd debate quiting. Escpecially since I know things are only going to get worse over the next few weeks. For now I'm staying put, but don't hold me to it.

No comments: