Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi Everyone,Down in sunny Orlando FL for RT convention.

Meeting lots of people and learning a lot, which brings me to todays question.

How much of what you learn at conferences and conventions do you really remember when you get home?

I mean it hectic and fun, but I'm taking notes because I know once my butt hits the plane seat for the ride home I'm not going to remember anything. Mostly because I've found out I'm not a good flyer. Getting on and taking off okay, Landing I want to barf each time.

Not that anyone needed to know that. Anyway I'm enjoying my time here.Few editors and other authors have planted seedlings in my mind and I can't wait to get home and write. We're leaving Monday the 27th and should be back in Maine late that night.Hope everyones having a nice spring so far,



Rita Sawyer
Giving You It All
Romance Passion Laughter
http://www.RitaSawyer.com

No comments: