Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Authors After Dark Featured Author Interview: Kennedy Layne

Today's AAD Featured Author Interview is Kennedy Layne
AAD Featured Author Interview: Kennedy Layne

Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Kennedy Layne!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes, this will be my first year attending and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am!


What made you want to come to AAD?
AAD is so unique in that it allows us to really get to know our readers. I love meeting readers and finding out more about them and their lives.


PictureIf you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
I have a military romance series called CSA Case Files. I would highly recommend starting with the first in the series, Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files 1), due to the fact that the books do interconnect with an overall arc. Each team member will receive their happily ever after, but each case may or may not be connected….you must read to find out!  Did I happen to mention that Captured Innocence is only .99 cents for the month of May? :)


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Coffee, coffee, and more coffee….unless the bartender can whip up a strawberry daiquiri (that might make me change my mind).


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
I love promotional items and finding unique things to hand out! My favorite swag piece is a coffee mug so that my friends can drink caffeine with me in the mornings...


We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
I will have all the books in the CSA Case File series….I love all of the team members and I would never be able to bring just one!


Where can readers find you?
I love to interact with readers, so please find me at any of the below social media sites!
Google+: www.plus.google.com/+KennedyLayne

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Kennedy, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!
 
 

No comments: