Monday, December 9, 2013

Who's Ready To Win?


Since I'm about to release Martini's, Manicures & Mud Pies books 3 in my Heiresses In Aprons Series I decided to do a few things to celebrate.

First I made Book 1, Shit Kickers & Stilettos free at ARe, Kobo, and ibook store. Hopefully Amazon will catch on before too long.







These prizes have candy, goodie bag, martini mix,
and a martini glass ornament.
Second I'm going to give stuff away. YAY!!! You'll notice the prizes are all themed to go along with my title. And each prize pack will come with the Martinis, Manicures & Mud Pie e-book.


Mini stocking filled with Lindt truffles,
Martini mix in small glass boot, and ornament.










Martini glasses,  Martini mix in large glass boot, truffles,
instant snow, and candy cash



Mini Stocking filled with Lindt truffles
Martini mixes, Martini glass ornament
and candy cash.













Wine bottle holder, wine glass, instant snow, Lindt truffles,
and Santa hat glass charms

The rules are simple.

If you like my Facebook author page you get 1 entry.
If you follow me on twitter you get 1 entry.
If you tweet about the entry you get 1 entry

 Prize pack are limited to US residents only, but international winning entries will receive the ebook in the format of their choice.







No comments: