Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summer is over! Now what?

Wait summer is over. Where the hell did it go? I had lots of plans and things I wanted to do. Now thinking about it I feel like I've been very unproductive. Of the ten or twelve things that should have gotten done only a few did.

My office got finished and I love. Thanks hun.

 








My hubby and I did take a little trip up the the Yankee Candle Factory. It was a great day and we both needed the break. There's so much to look at. 














                                                                                                                                                               My daughter and I went to a few conferences Authors After Dark in NJ just a few weeks ago, and RomCon in Denver back in July. I love traveling with her. She's going to hate that I used this picture.












                                                                                                                                                             Have to say it was awesome to meet so many cool people, even though I missed a few. I met a few authors Melissa Schroeder, Stella Price, Brynn Paulin, Mia Watts, and Joey W. Hill just to mention a few. Joy from Joyfully Reviewed was present at both events and easy to spot with her Bunny ears.


                                                                                                                                     Here's hoping I reach at least half of the goals I have set for the fall and winter.

I'm going to:
finish my Brazen Sister Series
work on my What Are Friends For novella series
Getting back on a noramal eating and sleeping schedule would be good too.

No comments: