Saturday, February 13, 2010

2 Strange Questions This Week

Okay had 2 questions come up this week that I decided to share with everyone.

First: Let me set the scene a little. After getting ready for work on Thrusday I had a little extra time before I had to leave. I sat in the recliner and picked up the remote. My son turned to me and said "Your nose is really shiny. Did you polish it?"


Second: We were over at the apartment today painting and my son (yes he is the main reason I chose to have a strange question Saturday in the first place)paused and asked,
"Who do you think named the dinosaurs?"

me: "Why" (instantly I realized I shouldn't have asked.

Chazz: "Because they should have named the T-Rex the 'Big Ass Chomposaurus"


So who else out there had someone ask or pondered their own strange question this week?

No comments: