I've been in a groove with the current story I'm working on. Still I've had time to ponder which conferences I want to attend this year. With thinking about moving I'm not sure if I should just wait until next year. More importantly do I want to wait until next year. My husband says I should just go. What ever I do i've decided I'm not going alone. I'm going to drag either my daughter or sister along with me.