Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Authors After Dark Featured Author Interview: Lynne Silver


AAD Featured Author Interview: Lynne Silver

Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Lynne Silver!

 Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes! I’m an AAD VIRGIN!

What made you want to come to AAD?
I’ve heard it’s the best party around, and a great way for authors & readers to interact.

So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
Gosh, I don’t know. Is there a comfy couch in a lounge where everyone can chat and snack? Cause that’s my speed.
 
C4L_logo_RGBDo you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about? 
I *should* have a novella from my Coded for Love series coming out this summer. AND I’m in an amazing anthology called Brought to His Knees by Love with 10 other authors (some of whom will also be at AAD!) That will be out a few days following the con.
 
Desperate_Match_cover_small
If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
 Desperate Match- for sure. Reviewers and readers are saying it’s their favorite book I’ve written, and I agree. It’s unbelievable emotional and sexy.

What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’ll be talking about the Geek Hero (too bad Mr. Silver couldn’t come along as my model) and I’ll participate in the indie author panel, and in the Science fiction/fantasy panel.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your
poison?
Do I get kicked out of the party if I admit to wanting a Shirley Temple? I like wine, sadly, it doesn’t like me.

Everyone loves the conference costumes. Can you give any hints about
what to expect?
I know I’m sitting at Stacey Kennedy’s wrath table, and I’ve GOT to brainstorm something quick. I kinda suck at costumes. I was the kid on Halloween wearing my dad’s old flannel and calling it a hobo costume.
 
Ambitious journalist, Loren Stanton, is desperate to earn a much desired front page byline. Fate provides her the opportunity when she witnesses an ambassador’s son’s kidnapping. Her investigation takes her to the compound of the Program, a U.S. military branch breeding genetically enhanced soldiers, where she triggers a genetic reaction in soldier, Adam Blacker. The DNA-deep connection binds them together, even while their brains tell them to keep apart. Loren must choose between life as she knows it and a dangerous, passionate world with a man who isn’t what she was looking for, but may be everything she needs.SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
I’ll be raffling off a silver DNA helix necklace. (I have one too. Twinsies!). Of
course I’ve got bookmarks, and other fun stuff.

We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on
hand to sign and sell? I’ll have Heated Match, book 1 in Coded for Love, and I will give away a few copies of Desperate Match to some lucky readers.

Where can readers find you?
www.lynnesilver.com
www.facebook.com/lynnesilverauthor
@LynneSilver

No comments: